2017 Trends in Business Products and Services
As you know, millennials are young individuals who reach adulthood during the early part of the 21st century. More have been appearing and because of this, they are now the largest living group of people, based on the findings of the Census Bureau. Many millennials are now in charge of purchasing decisions. This only means that the business trends for the following years need to cater even more to this busy generation. Here are some business strategies that you need to analyze:
- Non-technical entrepreneurs should have tools in building tech products. Using technology in business is a necessary thing. It is imperative that you learn how to use technology and make it a staple part of your business. You need to do so if you want to compete in the market. WordPress is one of the CMS platforms you should consider. It allows you to manage your website, even if you only have little experience in building a business online with the help of technology.
- Help the personal brand. Oprah Winfrey and Anthony Robbins owe their global brands to personal branding. With the help of the internet, their playing field opened for them, making it more even. The same goes for ordinary people. Because of the internet, anyone can have a chance at succeeding in life. Tools for personal branding will trend more in 2017. When this happens, there will be fewer direct competitors and more individuality for your brand.
- Remote employee training. Remote employees were non-existent a decade ago. These days, hires are already done remotely. IBM spearheaded this and since then, many companies followed. Talented millennials are now hired from any location, if they have access to reliable computers and Internet connection.
- Millennials are embraced by businesses. Millennials are very different from the baby boomers. Millennials are creative in finding ways to do their jobs a bit better and improve the processes that happen in their workplace. This paves the way to innovation, starting a huge amount of change inside big companies. This will happen more as more millennials join the workforce in 2017.
- More companies up for sale. Baby boomers are now retiring and the businesses thy own are starting to be up for sale. This is where the millennials come in. They buy these businesses and reinvent them. Businesses are different now. Certain items that you could only find in specialty shops before are now accessible with just one click of a mouse.
- Nutrition tracking. Female millennials are very concerned with their nutrition and health. They do so more than anyone in the past generations. Tracking nutrition and fitness levels are now easier because of software and apps. You can look forward to more health app choices in 2017.
- Rising e-commerce. Once you decide to sell you products and services online, expect a rise in your revenue. Using social media and your website can reach many potential customers, who can also become regular customers, eventually. E-commerce will continue to be the best means of exposure for businesses in 2017.
Business products and services will continuously improve in 2017. If you are bent on making your company grow this year. Just continue to use technology, so that you can reach more customers and highly skilled workers on a global scale.