Achieving That Charming Smile: Invisalign vs. Traditional Braces
With 2 decades of clinical research and 4 million products sold, there is no doubt that invisalign is the most trusted clear aligner system all over the world. Invisalign is very much different from traditional braces and any other invisible braces that still use brackets. With invisalign, you can wave goodbye to mouth sores caused by the brace wires, bracket breakages, eating difficulties, and many other painful complaints from using other teeth-straightening options. Below are some of the advantages of using invisalign:
- Invisalign is scientifically proven safe and effective in the treatment of the following: crowding, spacing, crossbite, and over/underbite. Its very purpose is to straighten your teeth comfortably and in a faster period of time.
- With invisalign, you can have that charming smile you have always wanted for up to 50% faster compared to traditional braces. Just do not forget to visit your trusted dental clinic every week for aligner changes and that perfect smile will be yours in no time.
- Unlike the traditional braces with brackets, there are no restrictions on what you can consume with invisalign. You can eat your favourite popcorn, chips, nuts, pizza, and much more anytime you want.
- Invisalign is detachable; you can remove it whenever you want. This will allow you to brush your teeth normally, which is advised by professionals for better periodontal health.
- Because it is virtually invisible, you can have your teeth straightened without anyone noticing.
- The main material used in manufacturing invisalign is smooth, comfortable plastic called SmartTrack. Experts recommend this material because it is more cheek and gum-friendly compared to the sharp metal used in traditional braces.
- Invisalign uses SmartForce technology designed for better fit and better comfort. Together with the SmartTrack material, this technology is proven and tested in achieving 75% more predictable teeth movement.
- There is this so-called Invisalign Teen; the package includes up to six replacement aligners which are free of charge. Teenagers usually get their stuff lost or broken so this is a great deal for teens and parents alike. Invisalign Teen also has a unique feature called compliance indicator. The product’s colour is usually blue and will fade to clear eventually; this will help teens gauge their wear time.
If you are now convinced that invisalign is much better compared to traditional braces, and are searching for a trusted distributor of invisalign in Dubai, then search no more. Just click the links to get more details on how we can help you achieve that perfect smile you’ve been dreaming of.