The outlook for finances is not predictable. In the year 2017, will financial services experience fair weather or hit by storms? Staying ahead in the world of financial services is a challenge in so many ways. Read on and look at the various aspects of financial services and what awaits them in 2017:
- Securities and banking. The market’s initial reaction to the unexpected outcome of the elections in the U.S. showed evidence of better prospects for capital market firms and banks in 2017. Changes in structures will continue in the form of investments and operating models in technologies for competitiveness and efficiencies.
- Real estate for businesses. Real estate is greatly influenced by quick demographic shifts and advancements in technology. These include varied patterns in the lifestyles of millennials, growing urbanization, and the long life of Baby Boomers. Furthermore, regulatory and macroeconomic developments continue to influence profitability.
- Investment management. Many major trends will possibly impact the industry of investment management in 2017. There will be shifts in consumer behavior as millennials become a greater power in investments; robotic process automation; other technologies; and more regulations from the SEC (Securities and Exchange Commission).
- Bigger Data. Big data will continue to grow. All financial companies have realized their potential. Everyone if taking videos and photos, clicking, chatting, and emailing more than ever. Companies are now recognizing the fact that data is very valuable, so they have taken the steps to store it at every opportunity. Access to new forms of technology and access to the appropriate skill sets are vital. The data scientists’ supply and demand will move toward the equilibrium. This allows the application of advanced techniques in fraud and banking. Because of this, real time alerting and analysis are slowly becoming more efficient.
- Blockchain. Blockchain is the hottest subject of discussion in Fintech. Based on a report made by the World Economic Forum, ledger technology can possibly reshape financial services by means of the following:
- Driving efficiency and simplicity through the establishment of new financial services processes and infrastructure.
- Questioning and transforming traditional orthodoxies in present business models.
- Establishing the foundation of the next generation infrastructure of financial services in conjunction with emerging and existing technologies.
What Blockchain represents cannot be ignored. Year 2017is considered the start of what is called the Blockchain revolution. This revolution drives the defining of the future shape and the transformation of financial services.
- Slowly climb down or Drop down. In the world of financial institutions, huge data initiatives revolve around the enhancement of customer experiences or intelligence—thus, meeting objectives and reducing risks. This occurrence will not change. The big Tier-1 financial firms will continue to tackle them. Smaller and mid-tier firms (regional banks, asset management, brokerage, advisors, etc.) can adopt data platforms that are secure and new. These will help leapfrog and match architectural markets, accelerating their strategic technology, growth, and profitability. This elevated flexibility and speed has the capability of releasing a brand-new wave of disruptive players in 2017.
Financial services will once again trek a challenging path in 2017. Just keep an eye on your chosen financial services, so that you can be updated about their performances.
As you know, millennials are young individuals who reach adulthood during the early part of the 21st century. More have been appearing and because of this, they are now the largest living group of people, based on the findings of the Census Bureau. Many millennials are now in charge of purchasing decisions. This only means that the business trends for the following years need to cater even more to this busy generation. Here are some business strategies that you need to analyze:
- Non-technical entrepreneurs should have tools in building tech products. Using technology in business is a necessary thing. It is imperative that you learn how to use technology and make it a staple part of your business. You need to do so if you want to compete in the market. WordPress is one of the CMS platforms you should consider. It allows you to manage your website, even if you only have little experience in building a business online with the help of technology.
- Help the personal brand. Oprah Winfrey and Anthony Robbins owe their global brands to personal branding. With the help of the internet, their playing field opened for them, making it more even. The same goes for ordinary people. Because of the internet, anyone can have a chance at succeeding in life. Tools for personal branding will trend more in 2017. When this happens, there will be fewer direct competitors and more individuality for your brand.
- Remote employee training. Remote employees were non-existent a decade ago. These days, hires are already done remotely. IBM spearheaded this and since then, many companies followed. Talented millennials are now hired from any location, if they have access to reliable computers and Internet connection.
- Millennials are embraced by businesses. Millennials are very different from the baby boomers. Millennials are creative in finding ways to do their jobs a bit better and improve the processes that happen in their workplace. This paves the way to innovation, starting a huge amount of change inside big companies. This will happen more as more millennials join the workforce in 2017.
- More companies up for sale. Baby boomers are now retiring and the businesses thy own are starting to be up for sale. This is where the millennials come in. They buy these businesses and reinvent them. Businesses are different now. Certain items that you could only find in specialty shops before are now accessible with just one click of a mouse.
- Nutrition tracking. Female millennials are very concerned with their nutrition and health. They do so more than anyone in the past generations. Tracking nutrition and fitness levels are now easier because of software and apps. You can look forward to more health app choices in 2017.
- Rising e-commerce. Once you decide to sell you products and services online, expect a rise in your revenue. Using social media and your website can reach many potential customers, who can also become regular customers, eventually. E-commerce will continue to be the best means of exposure for businesses in 2017.
Business products and services will continuously improve in 2017. If you are bent on making your company grow this year. Just continue to use technology, so that you can reach more customers and highly skilled workers on a global scale.
Pet health is a priority for all pet parents. If you provide the right food to your fur baby, your fur baby develops optimal health. This is why the pet food business remains resilient despite fluctuations in the country’s economy. The American Pet Products Association says that back in 2010, pet owners spent around 18.28 Billion USD on pet food.
Gourmet pet food includes canned foods, pet treats, and gourmet dry food. Many pet parents give their fur babies special treats either to spoil them or to celebrate special occasions with them. This type of pet food is also for those who do not want to feed their fur babies commercial and mass produced pet foods, which are usually filled with low-grade protein, fillers, artificial colors, artificial flavors, cheap grains, and unhealthy fats.
Local pet bakeries and online gourmet pet shops offer gourmet food including pastries, ice cream, cupcakes, biscuits, and cookies. There are also gourmet food stores that offer personalized and customized food and treats for certain occasions such as birthdays. All natural or organic treats and food encourage pet owners to maintain healthy living and eating for their fur babies.
Many online pet gourmet food companies offer food products that are hormone-free, oven-baked, and are made of organic ingredients. Some of the ingredients they use are broccoli, avocado cottage cheese, kelp powder, cheddar cheese, brown rice, yellow squash, free range chicken, bacon, cinnamon, molasses, and fruits such as apple.
These gourmet food stores (online and offline) offer human grade ingredients without any by-products and preservatives. These stores do not have rice protein or wheat concentrate in their products. These two ingredients have been the cause of commercial pet food product recalls in the past.
Other gourmet pet food companies think of making pet versions of human foods that they want to give their pets. Ice cream is one of these foods. Some pet parents want to give ice cream to their fur babies but they do not want to feed them the animal fats, dairy products, preservatives, and chemicals present in the ice cream that humans eat. The all-natural pet ice cream recipe that these online gourmet ice cream shops use are well-liked and healthy for fur babies.
If you want to start your own pet food store online, you need to know how to prepare the ingredients, cook, and then bake. Be sure that you find the perfect niche in which you want to focus. This niche should make you stand out from the competition. Think of something that other gourmet pet food companies do not offer.
Take note that you can establish a gourmet pet food store from the comfort of your home. Then sell your products to your consumers through your online store or in your physical pet store. You can even offer to sell wholesale to pet retailers and independent sellers.
The most important thing that you need to know is to think about products that pets will really love to consume. Once the pets love the taste and yearn for it all the time, it will be easier for you to get regular customers. Perhaps try your recipes on your own pets first. This could truly establish the fact that your products are pet approved.